I think something might be wrong with my timetable. Who can I speak to about this?

Timetabling is handled by the academic colleges – speak to your department  (http://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-university/colleges/).  

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:05
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (83545 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (76737 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (62811 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (62711 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (55180 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (47510 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (43151 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (41310 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (38004 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (35703 views)


Sticky FAQs