Where can I get my learning agreement signed?

There are several drop in sessions organised throughout the year held by the IDO department where you can get your agreement signed. Please check their website for details of where and when the drop in sessions are held: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/opportunities/meettheteam/

Last update:
26-05-2016 13:05
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (85419 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (79018 views)
  3. Where are the toilets? (64931 views)
  4. Can I print on A3 size pages? (64794 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (57374 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (48644 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (44069 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (42285 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (39489 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (36447 views)


Sticky FAQs