I have been offered a place at another University and wish to transfer. How do I do this?

If you have a place at another University, in order to transfer, you would need to withdraw from Swansea University, you can do so by contacting MyUniHub. When you do so, please ensure you have the details of the new course (start date, fees etc.) so that we can ensure that your Student Finance information (if relevant) record is correct.

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:29
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67745 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60770 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51323 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48010 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40856 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37769 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34711 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31907 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27850 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27438 views)


Sticky FAQs