I work for an organisation which has taken on an intern for a work placement. The intern has disclosed a disability or additional needs. How do I get support with this?

Contact us for advice and we can refer you where appropriate. Drop us an email at employmentzone with your contact number and we’ll call you back as soon as possible. 

Last update:
26-07-2017 14:51
Gill Walters
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (61499 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (53075 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (45099 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (39366 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (33074 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (32496 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (26947 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (26315 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (22936 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (21538 views)


Sticky FAQs