Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, Childcare and Disabled Students Allowance etc.?

Money@CampusLife can provide advice on statutory assistance that covers tuition fees, parental learning allowance and childcare. 

The Disability Office can provide information on Disabled Student Allowance, and can be contacted at Disability@swansea.ac.uk or on telephone 01792 606617.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:46
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11182 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8200 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (7957 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (7428 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7317 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (6874 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6340 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6081 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5630 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5295 views)


Sticky FAQs