I have a disability. Does the Library have any specialist equipment I can borrow?

 Please follow click here for information on specialist equipment/facilities for disabled users:

You will need your library card and a form completed by the Disability Office to get extended loans on a laptop and Digital Voice Recorder and will be required to complete a Loan Equipment Agreement.

Last update:
22-11-2016 16:10
Lori Havard / amend Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (69314 views)
  2. Where are the toilets? (59817 views)
  3. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (55902 views)
  4. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (51737 views)
  5. How do I access newspapers online? (47235 views)
  6. How can I get a replacement library card? (45244 views)
  7. I have some books I would like to donate ... (42612 views)
  8. When is the Library open? (42468 views)
  9. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (37158 views)
  10. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (36987 views)


Sticky FAQs