I am a DACE (Department of Adult and Continuing Education) student. Who do I contact in the library if I need help?

The South Wales Miners' Library is the subject support team for DACE. They will be able to help you search for information for your assignments, support with online resources and access to library materials.

Click here to access the student LibGuide

Tel: 01792 518603

Email: miners@swansea.ac.uk 

Last update:
09-09-2019 16:34
Mandy Orford
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (69408 views)
  2. Where are the toilets? (59961 views)
  3. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (56004 views)
  4. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (52005 views)
  5. How do I access newspapers online? (47322 views)
  6. How can I get a replacement library card? (45282 views)
  7. I have some books I would like to donate ... (42686 views)
  8. When is the Library open? (42550 views)
  9. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (37186 views)
  10. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (37015 views)


Sticky FAQs