I have a disability and I’m not able to sit/attend my examinations – who do I contact?

We would suggest you contact your department and the Disability Office to advise them further. It is likely that your department will require you to complete appropriate special circumstances forms and provide suitable evidence why you were unable to attend your examinations however each college has their own processes so we would suggest contacting them first.

Last update:
26-07-2018 16:34
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (30407 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (16125 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (13291 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7431 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6608 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (6025 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5446 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (5311 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (5250 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (5033 views)


Sticky FAQs