This can happen near the end of a semester, particularly with Module and Seminar based registers as teaching may finish early. The dates of the registers in your College are set by your College Admin team. You would need to contact them and ask for that register period to be removed.
- Last update:
- 30-06-2015 15:13
- Sujatha Nithiarasu
You cannot comment on this entry
- Where is GAMS?
- What is my login?
- Why can't I login to GAMS?
- Why is a student missing from my register?
- Why can I not see any registers?
- The system says I have a register to complete but I do not see the students during this period. What should I do?
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request?
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request?
- Where is GAMS? (30889 views)
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (16744 views)
- Why can't I login to GAMS? (12199 views)
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (10868 views)
- Why is a student missing from my register? (6653 views)
- What is my login? (6257 views)
- The system says I have a register to complete ... (5578 views)
- Why can I not see any registers? (4888 views)
A3 abroad Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts action planning additional instructor additional needs advertise advertise job advertise jobs advertise vacancies advice for graduates alumni APC Application Form appointment Aptitude tests archive argraffu argraffwyr Assessment Centres assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard modules Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card career choice Career Masterclasses career options career query