I am experiencing difficulties. Where can I go for help?

We understand that sometimes students experience difficulties which impact upon their attendance. If you are experiencing any difficulties, affecting your studies, please contact your Academic Mentor, who will be able to support and advise you, or put you in touch with others who can help. You may also wish to seek advice and assistance from your College OfficeMyUniHub or the Student’s Union Advice Centre.

Last update:
07-05-2020 15:10
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (3500 views)
  2. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (2297 views)
  3. What if I miss a supervisory meeting? (2229 views)
  4. What if I continue to miss supervision meetings? (2173 views)
  5. What if I lose my card? (1680 views)
  6. What if I am not able to attend a ... (1496 views)
  7. Does this also apply to international students? (1491 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (1483 views)
  9. What if I use someone else's card? (1475 views)
  10. How will engagement be monitored? (1463 views)


Sticky FAQs