What if I have low engagement with good reason?

We understand that on occasion students may have to miss learning sessions for good reason, especially during the current climate, but if this happens, students will need to make sure they keep up with their work. If you need to be absent for a prolonged period – particularly if this will start the escalation process described above – contact your College/School as soon as possible. Absences over 60 days normally mean suspending your studies; it is difficult to catch up after a long absence, for any reason. For more information, contact your College office

Last update:
23-09-2020 14:14
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (1623 views)
  2. What if I lose my card? (624 views)
  3. What if I use someone else's card? (542 views)
  4. What if I have low engagement with good reason? ... (513 views)
  5. Does this also apply to international students? (507 views)
  6. What if I need more information? (502 views)
  7. What if my course does not currently involve formal ... (500 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (483 views)
  9. How will engagement be monitored? (456 views)
  10. What if I have low engagement with my studies? ... (445 views)


Sticky FAQs