I am a University managed property tenant and I have lost my key. Where do I get a replacement from?

In office hours (9:00 – 4:00) you can pick up a key from the office situated in Penmaen on Singleton Park Campus. If it is out of hours then you will need to call the out of hour’s number which is situated on your notice board.


Last update:
23-06-2016 15:49
SAS Lettings
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a maintenance issue in a ... (5523 views)
  2. I am a University managed property tenant and I ... (5377 views)
  3. As a University managed property tenant, what happens if ... (3996 views)
  4. If I sign a contract for a University Managed ... (3911 views)
  5. Are bills included in the rent? (3563 views)
  6. How can I get a list of Private Sector ... (3127 views)
  7. How far away is University managed accommodation from campus? ... (3019 views)
  8. As an University managed property tenant, when is my ... (3008 views)
  9. Is internet provided in University managed property? (3003 views)
  10. When does my University managed property contract start? (2982 views)


Sticky FAQs