What do I do if I have lost my BRP card/passport?

The best thing to do is to seek advice from the International Student Advice Service (ISAS) where they’ll be able to help you with applying for a replacement / new passport.


Last update:
24-05-2018 11:23
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8604 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8478 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7872 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7238 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4062 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2478 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2076 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2019 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (1984 views)
  10. If I withdraw from studies, how long can I ... (1884 views)


Sticky FAQs