What actions need to be taken if I have renewed my passport after submitting a CAS application?

If you have submitted a CAS application with your expiring passport and have recently received your new passport, you will need to send a copy of your new passport to the Compliance Unit in order for the CAS to be updated with the correct passport details. 

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:32
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8638 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8508 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7900 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7261 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4092 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2510 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2101 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2041 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2009 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (1908 views)


Sticky FAQs