Can I be issued a CAS if I have any outstanding fees to pay to the university?

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:33
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9390 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9366 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8505 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7923 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4729 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3370 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2638 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2603 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2566 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (2514 views)


Sticky FAQs