Why am I being asked to provide the University with an exit stamp/boarding pass?

We need to be able to demonstrate to the UKVI at audit that you have always complied with the terms of your visa expiry. If your visa expires during the course of your programme we need to either have proof of making an in time application or proof that you are no longer in the UK in order to keep you as an enrolled student.

If you have to come to the end of your studies, you will have been asked for an exit stamp to show that you left at the end of your studies or switched to another immigration category.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:37
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8638 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8509 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7901 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7262 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4092 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2511 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2101 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2044 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2010 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (1909 views)


Sticky FAQs