I am going to be absent from University for 2 weeks following an accident, who do I need to notify?

Contact your College - Personal Tutor/Student Experience Officer / Administration so that they can assist with extention of any coursework submission deadlines or exam issues. Your PT will also be able to provide advice on catching up on missed work. One of the support services (MASO, ISAS, DO or Wellbeing) may also be appropraite, depending on your injury/situation. If your absence is likely to be extended please discuss whether the suspension of your studies would be appropriate.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:55
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (44586 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (37678 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (24312 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (7672 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (5691 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (5354 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (4345 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (3694 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (3638 views)
  10. I need an enrolment letter or Student Statement, can ... (3454 views)


Sticky FAQs