I am an ELTS/The College/LPC/GDL/Graduate Medicine student. How do I enrol?

These courses do not enrol at the same time as the majority of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. You should be sent details of their specific arrangements by your programme administration team within a few weeks of the course start date. If you have not received this information please refer to the following web pages or email addresses.

                The College: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-college/

                ELTS: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/

                LPC: LPC@swansea.ac.uk 

                GDL: GDL@swansea.ac.uk

                Graduate Medicine:medicine@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
14-05-2020 13:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68037 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61131 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51629 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48322 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41171 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38083 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35020 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32230 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28139 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27751 views)


Sticky FAQs