Where can I get my learning agreement signed?

There are several drop in sessions organised throughout the year held by the IDO department where you can get your agreement signed. Please check their website for details of where and when the drop in sessions are held: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/opportunities/meettheteam/

Last update:
26-05-2016 13:05
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68039 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61135 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51632 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48325 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41176 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38086 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35023 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32233 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28141 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27753 views)


Sticky FAQs