How can I change my name on my record?

To change your name, you will need to come to MyUniHub with official documentation. This can be your passport, driving licence, marriage or divorce certificate. If you are due to graduate soon, please ensure you do this as a matter of urgency so the correct name will appear on your degree certificate.

Last update:
15-06-2016 15:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (63278 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (55519 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (47071 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (43090 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (36124 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (33653 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (30158 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (27578 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (24049 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (23077 views)


Sticky FAQs