How can I calculate my GPA for an application to the USA or Canada?

Grade Point Averages (GPA) are not used in the UK Higher Education sector. If you require an estimate of equivalency you can use the following website: 

Last update:
04-11-2016 15:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68038 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61132 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51631 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48323 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41175 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38084 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35021 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32230 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28139 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27752 views)


Sticky FAQs