I am experiencing difficulties. Where can I go for help?

We understand that sometimes students experience difficulties which impact upon their attendance. If you are experiencing any difficulties, affecting your studies, please contact your Academic Mentor, who will be able to support and advise you, or put you in touch with others who can help. You may also wish to seek advice and assistance from your College OfficeMyUniHub or the Student’s Union Advice Centre.

Last update:
07-05-2020 15:10
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (1669 views)
  2. What if I lose my card? (661 views)
  3. What if I use someone else's card? (574 views)
  4. What if I have low engagement with good reason? ... (546 views)
  5. Does this also apply to international students? (544 views)
  6. What if my course does not currently involve formal ... (533 views)
  7. What if I need more information? (531 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (517 views)
  9. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (494 views)
  10. How will engagement be monitored? (490 views)


Sticky FAQs