Does this also apply to international students?

Students who hold Tier 4/Student Route visas are required to demonstrate high and consistent levels of engagement in order to maintain their visa status. 

Tier 4/Student Route sponsored students who have engagement in the ‘none’ category for 21 days continuously will be contacted by Student Compliance Services and will be required to attend a meeting to discuss their non-engagement. 

Substantial periods of non-engagement must be reported by the University to the UKVI, who will in turn act to curtail leave. 

We also undertake Tier 4/Student Route Engagement Checkpoints to review overall engagement over a Teaching Block. For further information, please contact 

Last update:
23-09-2020 14:13
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (1669 views)
  2. What if I lose my card? (661 views)
  3. What if I use someone else's card? (574 views)
  4. What if I have low engagement with good reason? ... (546 views)
  5. Does this also apply to international students? (544 views)
  6. What if my course does not currently involve formal ... (533 views)
  7. What if I need more information? (531 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (517 views)
  9. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (494 views)
  10. How will engagement be monitored? (490 views)


Sticky FAQs