What if my course does not currently involve formal taught sessions?

If you are a research student, a taught postgraduate student working on your dissertation, or studying away from Swansea (internationally, or in industry), your engagement with your learning will be monitored by other means. The attendance monitoring policy for research students can be found here.

Last update:
07-05-2020 15:16
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (1675 views)
  2. What if I lose my card? (662 views)
  3. What if I use someone else's card? (575 views)
  4. What if I have low engagement with good reason? ... (547 views)
  5. Does this also apply to international students? (545 views)
  6. What if my course does not currently involve formal ... (533 views)
  7. What if I need more information? (532 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (517 views)
  9. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (500 views)
  10. How will engagement be monitored? (491 views)


Sticky FAQs