Examination timetables are prepared by the Examinations Office and will be issued for each of the examination periods at least four weeks in advance of the first examination and two weeks for Supplementary examinations.
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Student FAQs
- Major Projects
- Library Guides
- IT Services
- ISS Research Support
- Swansea Employability Academy
3 users online | 3 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 22-06-2016 12:31
- Thomas Hennessy
You cannot comment on this entry
- Can I request an extension for a piece of coursework/dissertation?
- I am looking for additional help with my coursework, can you recommend a tutor?
- When are exam timetables published?
- I have an injury or condition which will affect my ability to sit my exams. What should I do?
- Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form?
- Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (6209 views)
- Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (5356 views)
- I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2988 views)
- When are exam timetables published? (2168 views)
- I have an injury or condition which will affect ... (2050 views)
A3 abroad Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts action planning additional instructor additional needs advertise advertise job advertise jobs advertise vacancies advice for graduates alumni APC Application Form appointment Aptitude tests archive argraffu argraffwyr Assessment Centres assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard modules Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card career choice Career Masterclasses career options career query