What happens if I am not happy in my room?

  • If you want to change rooms within your current residence, or move to another residence, or are not happy in your accommodation for any reason then you should come to Residential Services and complete a transfer request form.  If the situation is more serious, you can request to talk to someone in private who will be able to listen and advise you.
  • Transfer requests cannot be submitted in the first week of session.  
  • When a suitable room is available, we will contact you by phone or email.  You will have an opportunity to look at the new room before deciding whether to move.
  • Sometimes it is possible for transfers to be done within a few days or a couple of weeks.  However you may have to wait several weeks, or even months, if no suitable rooms become vacant.
Last update:
23-06-2016 15:20
Residential Services
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.