I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree and my offer mentions that police and health checks will be required. What do I need to do?

All applicants for Medicine and most Health-related degrees (such as Nursing, Midwifery and Audiology) must fulfill GMC and NMC professional requirements for the courses before they can be admitted.  Once you have accepted our offer as your first/firm choice the Admissions Office (for the Graduate Entry Medical degree) or the School of Health Science (for health schemes) will write to you asking you to complete Criminal Records Bureau and Health Assessment Forms. 

Last update:
24-06-2016 12:58
UG Admissions
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree ... (5705 views)
  2. I decided to drop one of my A-level or ... (4301 views)
  3. I have now decided I would like to take ... (4169 views)
  4. My address or other personal details have changed since ... (4156 views)
  5. I have received my offer of a place and ... (4138 views)
  6. I was unwell before or during my A/AS Level ... (4076 views)
  7. What is "adjustment"? (3826 views)
  8. How do I apply for financial help as an ... (3146 views)


Sticky FAQs