I have now decided I would like to take a year out. Can I request deferred entry?

We are happy to consider requests for deferred entry for the majority of our courses.  The only exceptions are the MBBCH in Medicine, the BMid in Midwifery and the BN in Child Nursing.  This is because of the intense competition in these areas for a very small number of places. 

For all other courses you are welcome to request deferred entry, but we would ask that you contact us as soon as you decide to take a year out, so that we can offer your place to another candidate.

Last update:
24-06-2016 12:58
UG Admissions
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree ... (5706 views)
  2. I decided to drop one of my A-level or ... (4301 views)
  3. I have now decided I would like to take ... (4169 views)
  4. My address or other personal details have changed since ... (4156 views)
  5. I have received my offer of a place and ... (4139 views)
  6. I was unwell before or during my A/AS Level ... (4076 views)
  7. What is "adjustment"? (3826 views)
  8. How do I apply for financial help as an ... (3147 views)


Sticky FAQs