What evidence will I need to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?

You will need proof that you have a long term disability that affects you on a day to day basis (e.g. medical note).  Alternatively, a recent educational psychologist report or SpLD specialist report will be required to provide evidence of Dyslexia or other additional learning needs.  If you are unsure book an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker.  

Please contact the Disability Service at: disability@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
09-09-2022 17:53
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (31343 views)
  2. My Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (17043 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) ... (14152 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (8077 views)
  5. I need to talk to someone about my support ... (7069 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (6516 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (6003 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (5809 views)
  9. I require an adapted room in halls of residence. ... (5612 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (5598 views)


Sticky FAQs