What if I am carrying out research away from Swansea?

Please contact your College/School to discuss applying for a request to study remotely and arrangements will need to be made to continue your supervisory sessions prior to leaving Swansea. These sessions should continue to be held using suitable alternative means (e.g Zoom) where it is not possible to be held face-to-face.  

Students on a Tier 4/Student Route visa must have at least 50% of their supervisory sessions in person or via a suitable alternative means (e.g. Zoom) per academic session, unless agreed in advance with Student Compliance Services. 

Last update:
23-09-2020 14:38
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (3513 views)
  2. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (2310 views)
  3. What if I miss a supervisory meeting? (2241 views)
  4. What if I continue to miss supervision meetings? (2187 views)
  5. What if I lose my card? (1694 views)
  6. What if I am not able to attend a ... (1514 views)
  7. Does this also apply to international students? (1503 views)
  8. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (1496 views)
  9. What if I use someone else's card? (1484 views)
  10. How will engagement be monitored? (1475 views)


Sticky FAQs