I require personal care support. Who would pay for this whilst I am at University?

If you go to a college or university, even if it is outside your Local Authority (LA) area, you can take your care package with you. We recommend all students who require personal care to speak to their  Social Services at the earliest opportunity to discuss personal care support whilst at University.

Last update:
24-02-2015 17:29
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (26359 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (14420 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12076 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (6119 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (5842 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5012 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (4362 views)
  8. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4320 views)
  9. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4273 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4010 views)


Sticky FAQs