How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of sexual violence, and what support is available?

Swansea University enforces a zero-tolerance approach towards sexual violence – please visit our dedicated webpage which explains how to disclose an incident and what support is available.

Note: if you are in immediate danger, please dial 999

Last update:
10-09-2020 15:31
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (772 views)
  2. What is specialist tuition and how do I access ... (600 views)
  3. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (597 views)
  4. How do I access Wellbeing support? (579 views)
  5. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (540 views)
  6. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (533 views)
  7. (For Applicants) Will disclosing a disability affect being offered ... (526 views)
  8. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (493 views)
  9. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (470 views)
  10. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (458 views)


Sticky FAQs