What is specialist tuition and how do I access this?

The Centre for Academic Success, located above the library on Singleton campus, is there to support all students in developing their academic study skills and achieving their goals via workshops and courses.

However, specialist 1:1 tuition/study skills is awarded to some students who apply for and are awarded DSA. If you have been awarded specialist 1:1 tuition/study skills as part of your DSA2 Award, please email them at academicsuccess@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
10-09-2020 15:20
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (765 views)
  2. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (592 views)
  3. What is specialist tuition and how do I access ... (588 views)
  4. How do I access Wellbeing support? (570 views)
  5. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (532 views)
  6. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (528 views)
  7. (For Applicants) Will disclosing a disability affect being offered ... (516 views)
  8. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (486 views)
  9. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (457 views)
  10. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (445 views)


Sticky FAQs