Who do I speak to in my college about support?

Your academic mentor should be your first point of contact should you have any concerns regarding your studies. If you are stuck on a problem which you have been set or you would like advice on your academic progress, your academic mentor should be able to help. You can find details of your academic mentor by logging into your MyUni account.

Within your college there are administrative and academic disability coordinators who ensure that support and adjustments are available to assist you with your disabilities, mental health difficulties and/or related medical conditions. To find yours, visit the Disability Coordinators webpage.

Last update:
10-09-2020 15:21
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (776 views)
  2. What is specialist tuition and how do I access ... (602 views)
  3. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (601 views)
  4. How do I access Wellbeing support? (584 views)
  5. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (545 views)
  6. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (538 views)
  7. (For Applicants) Will disclosing a disability affect being offered ... (531 views)
  8. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (499 views)
  9. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (472 views)
  10. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (462 views)


Sticky FAQs