I have been offered a place at another University and wish to transfer. How do I do this?

If you have a place at another University, in order to transfer, you would need to withdraw from Swansea University, you can do so by contacting MyUniHub. When you do so, please ensure you have the details of the new course (start date, fees etc.) so that we can ensure that your Student Finance information (if relevant) record is correct.

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:29
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67650 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60621 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51206 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47888 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40716 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37635 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34564 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31770 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27742 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27310 views)


Sticky FAQs