How do I get an academic reference?

An academic reference will come in the form of a student statement confirming your name, course, dates studied and qualification achieved if applicable. You can request an academic reference from MyUniHub

by email to 


We cannot provide academic references directly to third parties, we have enlisted a company named HEDD who facilitates academic references to third parties on our behalf. They can be contacted through their website

 For a more personal reference please contact your Personal Academic Mentor or your academic college.

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:34
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67292 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60199 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (50821 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47506 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40413 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37337 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34230 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31469 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27485 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27021 views)


Sticky FAQs