I work for an organisation which has taken on an intern for a work placement. The intern has disclosed a disability or additional needs. How do I get support with this?

Contact us for advice and we can refer you where appropriate. Drop us an email at employmentzone with your contact number and we’ll call you back as soon as possible. 

Last update:
26-07-2017 14:51
Gill Walters
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67900 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60969 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51490 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48186 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41034 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37949 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34883 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32085 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28005 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27616 views)


Sticky FAQs