I work for an organisation which has taken on an intern for a work placement. The intern has disclosed a disability or additional needs. How do I get support with this?

Contact us for advice and we can refer you where appropriate. Drop us an email at employmentzone with your contact number and we’ll call you back as soon as possible. 

Last update:
26-07-2017 14:51
Gill Walters
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67650 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60621 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51206 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47888 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40715 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37634 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34563 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31768 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27741 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27308 views)


Sticky FAQs