I am having problems with my landlord but it is a private rental not University accommodation?

Yes, you need to discuss this with someone in SAS Lettings within Residential Services, Penmaen Building. Alternatively you may ask the Students' Union Advice Centre in Fulton House.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:29
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (48525 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41369 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27942 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (7820 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (5882 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (5464 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (4455 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (3829 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (3788 views)
  10. I need an enrolment letter or Student Statement, can ... (3577 views)


Sticky FAQs