How do I submit a complaint about a member of University staff/department/student/external party?

This depends on the severity of the complaint and how you want to proceed. The University has a Dignity

at Work and Study policy which provides detail about the steps to follow. The policy can be found



Guidelines are available here:


Independent advice can be sought from the Student’s Union.

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:25
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68223 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61342 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51811 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48513 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41355 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38261 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35197 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32409 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28311 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27930 views)


Sticky FAQs