I am an ELTS/The College/LPC/GDL/Graduate Medicine student. How do I enrol?

These courses do not enrol at the same time as the majority of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. You should be sent details of their specific arrangements by your programme administration team within a few weeks of the course start date. If you have not received this information please refer to the following web pages or email addresses.

                The College: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-college/

                ELTS: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/

                LPC: LPC@swansea.ac.uk 

                GDL: GDL@swansea.ac.uk

                Graduate Medicine:medicine@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
14-05-2020 13:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67574 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60504 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51111 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47776 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40611 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37549 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34447 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31683 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27673 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27213 views)


Sticky FAQs