I'm not on a tier 4 visa, I don't think I need to get an ATAS certificate?

Anyone who is on time limited leave and who has applied to enter the UK on or after 6th April 2015 does need an ATAS certificate before starting certain courses (mainly STEM subjects).  If you are on an ATAS requiring course and entered the UK before the 6th April 2015 but now need further leave to remain in the UK, you will also now need to get an ATAS certificate.  Please see the following webpage for more details https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme#new-students.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:37
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8637 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8506 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7899 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7259 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4091 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2510 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2100 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2040 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2005 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (1906 views)


Sticky FAQs