Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, Childcare and Disabled Students Allowance etc.?

Money@CampusLife can provide advice on statutory assistance that covers tuition fees, parental learning allowance and childcare. 

The Disability Office can provide information on Disabled Student Allowance, and can be contacted at Disability@swansea.ac.uk or on telephone 01792 606617.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:46
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11644 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8651 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (8454 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (7954 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7684 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (7285 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6750 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6428 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5973 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5626 views)


Sticky FAQs