I have tried to enrol online but it says “you are not eligible to enrol online”. What does this mean?

In order to enrol you will need to complete the right to study registration. For more information on right to study registration please go to https://myuni.swansea.ac.uk/enrolment  From here, you will need to select whether you are a new or continuing student and then select the tab for information on either International Right to Study Registration, or UK and EU Right to Study Registration.

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:14
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68294 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61431 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51872 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48585 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41435 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38321 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35262 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32478 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28374 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (28000 views)


Sticky FAQs