Who can I speak to about withdrawing from the University?

If you are thinking about leaving the University, we would always recommend you speak to your personal tutor/Supervisor or another member of staff from your college. If you then have any further questions or do want to withdraw, please visit MyUniHub and the staff can talk you through your options.

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:28
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67926 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60996 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51517 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48209 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41058 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37971 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34904 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32115 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28028 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27637 views)


Sticky FAQs