How can I calculate my GPA for an application to the USA or Canada?

Grade Point Averages (GPA) are not used in the UK Higher Education sector. If you require an estimate of equivalency you can use the following website: 

Last update:
04-11-2016 15:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67898 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60966 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51487 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48184 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41032 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37947 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34881 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32084 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28003 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27614 views)


Sticky FAQs