I am a returning student. Can I enrol in person?

The majority of students will be able to enrol online, however, if you are an International student you may need to enrol in person so we can check your passport and visa.  

Last update:
17-05-2016 11:59
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67354 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60269 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (50893 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47567 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40468 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37399 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34290 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31527 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27537 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27079 views)


Sticky FAQs