Who can I speak to about changing my modules?

You would need to speak to your college about this – approach the departmental administrators or your Programme Director in the first instance (http://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-university/colleges/).  

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:06
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67441 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60359 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (50978 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47642 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40541 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37480 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34372 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31609 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27615 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27150 views)


Sticky FAQs