How do I pay for a new transcript/certificate?

** Due to the current situation MyUniHub is operating a limited online service. While we won’t be able to provide replacement certificates or original transcripts we can provide interim student statements confirming your course, dates studied and award gained if applicable. 

The MyUniHub desks are closed so we are unable to see students face to face or take telephone queries at this current time. Please contact us at or contact us on Live Chat here:


You can pay for your transcript in person at MyUniHub reception on Singleton or Bay campus, or pay by card over the phone by calling 01792 606000 between the hours of 9am-4pm.

Last update:
18-06-2020 13:08
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67439 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60355 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (50976 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (47639 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40539 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37478 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34369 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31607 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27613 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27148 views)


Sticky FAQs