Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, Childcare and Disabled Students Allowance etc.?

Money@CampusLife can provide advice on statutory assistance that covers tuition fees, parental learning allowance and childcare. 

The Disability Office can provide information on Disabled Student Allowance, and can be contacted at Disability@swansea.ac.uk or on telephone 01792 606617.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:46
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11683 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8689 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (8504 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (8003 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7714 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (7325 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6790 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6461 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (6008 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5666 views)


Sticky FAQs